Find winter snow above 9,000 feet!
With dry periods
Volcanic activity effects!
With a little donation you can support this project and in return you will get an extra set of seasonal textures and effects that makes Hawaii to look more vivid than ever, giving life and a great variety of hues throughout the year.
Hawaii Photoreal Plus includes:
• Snow on the top of the Haleakala, Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa volcanoes, if you choose to fly during January. Actually, this happens ocasionally between November and February. Currently X-Plane only includes this Plus feature, the others will come in the next updates.
• Seasonal terrain textures changes, from wet to dry, with color tones based on real photographs and data from annual average rainfall, including details like the crops rotation.
• Volcanic activity effects in the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park:
– The Kilauea spews hot ash and lava.
– Fumaroles in the coast, where the lava flows to the ocean.
• Changes in the appearance of the coral reefs during the driest months, when the runoff stains it in brown tones due to sediments deposition.
• Next releases will include other improvements like night post lights effects and higher resolution textures in areas of interest like airports and cities.
We ask for a minimum donation of 9€ for the whole archipelago, around 1€ per island… If you enjoy our sceneries, please consider to support us!
This helps us to afford the website (annual domain registration, webhosting, backup) and a fast direct dowloads service, and it provides an incentive for the long time it takes to complete the project.
Donations accepted via PayPal, credit and debit cards, by clicking the “Support us” side bar button. You will receive an email with the Plus version key and a reminder email for the new updates.