- Javier Trinidad: main designer and original concept of the project.
- Colin Stepney (InfiNorth Scenery Development), involved in the conversion of the scenery to X-Plane and all the work related to this huge task.
- Bruno Esperança, in charge of the custom 3D models: https://www.facebook.com/esperanca3D.
We wish to thank particularly to:
- Manucali55 (http://manucali55.wix.com/fazaz), who very kindly gave permission to include his Lanai AutoGen and airport (PHNY).
- George Keogh for giving permission to share his awesome Hawaiian Airports Parts 1, 2 and 3 through Flight Sim Jewels, and to convert it to X-Plane and include it directly with the photoreal scenery of this simulator.
- Joop Mak (blueskyscenery.com & NL2000 team), for sending the adjusted AFCADs for the airports in Hawaii.
- Marco Kavcic for his advices and sharing that cool handmade font for the project logo.
Also I would like to thank everyone who supports this project and those who in one way or another have contributed to make it better.
Hawaii Photoreal Scenery is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.