• Javier Trinidad: main designer and original concept of the project.
• Colin Stepney (InfiNorth Scenery Development), involved in the conversion of the scenery to X-Plane and all the work related to this huge task.
• Bruno Esperança, custom 3D models: https://www.facebook.com/esperanca3D.
• Dario Finazzi, active collaborator helping in the diffierent areas of the developing process like the texturing, masking, autogen, etc.
We wish to thank particularly to:
• George Keogh for giving permission to share his awesome Hawaiian Airports Parts 1, 2 and 3 through Flight Sim Jewels, and to include it directly with the Hawaii photoreal scenery.
• Richard Sorochak, for his permission to include his terrific Kauai scenery with the rest of photoreal islands.
• Manucali55 (http://manucali55.wix.com/fazaz), who very kindly gave permission to use his AutoGen for Lanai and the airport (PHNY) that was included in the first versions of the scenery.
• Joop Mak (blueskyscenery.com & NL2000 team), for sending the adjusted AFCADs for the airports of the initial versions.
• Charles Reid for his awesome autogen for the islands of Molokai and Maui, and Manny Mahadevan for Oahu.
• Marco Kavcic for his advices and sharing that cool handmade font for the project logo.
Also I would like to thank everyone who supports this project and those who in one way or another have contributed to make it better.
Hawaii Photoreal Scenery is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.