Welcome to the website of the Hawaii Photoreal Scenery Project for Flight Simulator X, Prepar3D and X-Plane!
The Friendly Isle
The Big Island
The Pineapple Island
The Target Isle
The Valley Isle
The Gathering Place
The Forbidden Isle
Don´t forget to dance the hula with a lei and a chilled drink!
In the Hawaiian archipelago you can find some of the most enchanting islands in the world, standing out for its landscape variety and concentrating most of the major climates of Earth: from rainforests to hot desert areas, sprinkled with impressive volcanoes, cliffs, canyons, beautiful beaches and coral reefs, which makes it an ideal scenery for VFR flight.
Our purpose is to cover these beautiful islands with restored and colourful terrain textures, because satellite imagery sometimes can be very darkish and boring, as well as AutoGen, HD mesh (terrain model), custom 3D objects, seasonal and night textures. The goal is to make the scenery that we would like to see in these great simulators, and keep it growing better and better. Mahalo!
Hawaii Photoreal features:
- Eight major islands and several smaller islets: Niihau, Oahu, Molokai, Lanai, Maui, Kahoolawe, Hawaii (Big Island) and Kauai (in development).
- Stunning and colorful high resolution textures: is not just satellite imagery, there is a full improvement of the textures with colour restoration, removing artifacts like clouds, etc.
- Photo real water textures including the beautiful coral reefs and hand-made water masks.
- Night textures.
- Seasonal textures in the Plus version.
- AutoGen buildings and vegetation, accurately placed to match the islands landscape.
- Custom 3D objects included.
- HD Mesh based on digital elevation data provided by the Shuttle Radar Topography Mission at a resolution of 10 meters.
- FPS friendly.
- Compatible with X-Plane (10 & 11) and all Microsoft Flight Simulator X and Prepar3D versions.